MARINER’S BLUFF BEAUTY, COMPLETELY REMODELED!
- Completely Remodeled and Renovated, Superb Amenities and Improvements, Prime Interior Location on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac. Well Designed Open-Concept Floor Plan, Completely New Kitchen and Baths, Sleek and Modern, this home has All the Bells & Whistles!
REAL ESTATE BUYERS ARTICLE LIST
Different Routes you can take to purchase a houseBuying a home can be a confusing, scaring and stressful process. A lot of individuals are not gettin... Read more
8 Steps for Buying a HomeDecide to Buy Hire Your Agent Secure Financing Find Your Home Make an Offer Perform Due Di... Read more
Short Sales and ForeclosuresForeclosed and foreclosing properties dominate many of today’s U.S. real estate markets—more tha... Read more
Credit and Fico ScoresIn today's increasingly automated society, it should come as no surprise that when you apply for a m... Read more
Considering School DistrictsSo, you are in the market for a new home…well, price is not the only thing that you need to consid... Read more
What you need to know about HOAs, Property Taxes and Mello RoosHOA: The purpose of this organization (a volunteer group of neighbors) is to provide a basis for pre... Read more
Common Mistakes of Home BuyersUnderstanding the home buying process and the current market buyers are shopping in is crucial to a ... Read more
Home Owner’s InsuranceYour home will be one of the most significant investments you will ever make, both economically and ... Read more
EscrowBefore you buy a house you may not have had much familiarity with the word escrow but once you begin... Read more
AppraisalsAppraisals are an Important Part of Your Home Buying Transaction A real estate appraisal helps to es... Read more
Home InspectionWhy should I have a home inspection? The purchase of a home or commercial building is one of the ... Read more
After Your Purchase, Now What?Owning a home has a lot of perks. But those perks come with a lot of responsibility. Between daily c... Read more
Many real estate agents are just “sell, sell, sell”. Jordan Bennett and Associates recognize that they are more consultants than they are sales people. Our job is to come alongside our clients and to be their advocates. Our goal is to not only find our client the right home at the right price but also to educate, to provide pros and cons for neighborhoods and homes, to provide concierge services, to be available after the sale, and ultimately to build a lifelong relationship as the “go to” for anything real estate related.
Superior Negotiation and Service
As a buyer, you want an expert negotiator to fight for you! Following are some of the ways that Jordan Bennett and Associates is able to negotiate effectively and find the right home for their clients:
- Leveraging Relationships: We understand the importance of mainaining relationships with active listing agents.
- Superior Offer Presentation: Our clients’ offers are packaged more professionally than most any other Realtor in the marketplace. Additionally we also include live presentation to sellers when possible.
- Previewing and Market Knowledge: We preview properties to make sure we are only showing you homes that are worth your time and energy. This also enables us to better have our finger on the market in the area you’re looking for.
All of our due diligence results in our clients getting properties above the competition and in many cases getting deals below market because we know what it takes to get a deal done.
Jordan Bennett and his team know how to make technology work for you. A few examples of how our tech saavy team can help make the process easier include:
- Virtual meetings. The ease of meeting from your home throughout the buying process saves everyone time.
- No more fax! We use DocuSign so you can breeze through necessary procedures.
- Keeping you up to date, we utilize various online methods to make sure you are the first one to see new listings.
We offer value that goes far beyond your average realtor!
When you are moved in, we offer a FREE catered house warming party for you and up to 25 guests so that you can relax and celebrate your new home with friends and family. This is an opportunity to have a hassle free celebration in your new home with no set up, clean up or planning required. We will provide appetizers, dinner, dessert and non alcoholic drinks for you and your friends to celebrate your new home.
Jordan Bennett and Associates offers all clients a concierge service. With our large database of preferred product and service providers, we are always equipped to handle your every request. Need the name of a good plumber, landscaper or lender? We’ve got you covered. Having worked with numerous “flippers” and other investors, we are even happy to provide you with subcontractors that in some cases are able to save our clients large sums of money. Jordan Bennett and Associates will even schedule appointments for you, research pricing, seek quotes, or do anything else we can do to help. We provide this concierge service as an added benefit to working with us. Have a special request? Jordan Bennett and Associates will do everything possible to fulfill it. It is our goal to ensure that you have the smoothest and most successful transaction possible and our concierge service will take service and quality to a whole new level. This service can help minimize the impact on your personal life while going through the process of buying a home.
Jordan Bennett and Associates maintains consistent continuing education. As in any field, experience is critical. It is scary that a consumer could hire a freshly licensed agent to represent him or her on such a substantial transaction. Our large volume of transactions as span all types of sales, including foreclosures, short sales, probate sales, and of course, regular equity sales. Our extensive experience allows you to rest assured that you are in the best hands. Real state contracts can be an intimidating component of any transaction. You NEED a team that is both experienced and well educated to provide you with the proper interpretations and representation. It is essential to understand not only the content of each contract but also which contracts to use. Far too often, we see situations where “optional” documents are omitted even though they offer better protection and representation to the consumer.
Additionally, experienced agents representing a buyer may include more uncommon documents as a part of an offer to purchase your property and it is IMPERATIVE that your selling agent understands every form that you may be presented with so that you can make the most informed decisions. We take great pride in our superior negotiating and contract management skills. In a multiple offer market, we spend countless hours ensuring every piece of the puzzle is in place for every offer so that we can respond accordingly. We provide our clients with the best representation in the industry by proactively avoiding scenarios that could negatively affect the transaction on the backend. We will devote as much time as necessary to ensure you fully understand and are confident with what you are signing.
- Orange County Housing Report August 15th, 2017August 15, 2017
- Mistakes Buyers Make In a Hot MarketAugust 14, 2017
- Real Estate FAQ – How many homes should I see before making an offer?August 14, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report August 4th, 2017August 2, 2017
- Real Estate FAQ – Can I buy and sell a home at the same time?July 28, 2017
- Real Estate FAQ – Are we going to have another recession?July 21, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report July 19th, 2017July 19, 2017
- Real Estate FAQ – How do I get my home ready for sale?July 7, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report July 5th, 2017July 5, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report June 22nd, 2017June 22, 2017
- This Month in Real Estate – June 2017June 20, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report June 7th, 2017June 7, 2017
- Father Daughter DanceApril 28, 2017
- Kids Around The WorldApril 18, 2017
- This Month in Real Estate – April 2017April 12, 2017
- This Month in Real Estate – March 2017March 10, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report February 28th, 2017February 28, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report February 14th, 2017February 14, 2017
- This Month in Real Estate – February 2017February 9, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report January 31st, 2017January 31, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report January 17th, 2017January 17, 2017
- This Month in Real Estate – January 2017January 17, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report – A 2017 ForecastJanuary 5, 2017
- This Month in Real Estate – December 2016December 23, 2016
- Orange County Housing Report December 20th, 2016December 20, 2016