SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO ESTATE, COMPLETELY REMODELED!
- Completely Remodeled and Renovated, Superb Amenities and Improvements, Prime Interior Location on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac. Well Designed Open-Concept Floor Plan, Completely New Kitchen and Baths, Sleek and Modern, this home has All the Bells & Whistles!
28451 Via Mambrino, San Juan Capistrano
|HOME SIZE||4,789 sq ft|
REAL ESTATE BUYERS ARTICLE LIST
Many real estate agents are just “sell, sell, sell”. Jordan Bennett and Associates recognize that they are more consultants than they are sales people. Our job is to come alongside our clients and to be their advocates. Our goal is to not only find our client the right home at the right price but also to educate, to provide pros and cons for neighborhoods and homes, to provide concierge services, to be available after the sale, and ultimately to build a lifelong relationship as the “go to” for anything real estate related.
Superior Negotiation and Service
As a buyer, you want an expert negotiator to fight for you! Following are some of the ways that Jordan Bennett and Associates is able to negotiate effectively and find the right home for their clients:
- Leveraging Relationships: We understand the importance of mainaining relationships with active listing agents.
- Superior Offer Presentation: Our clients’ offers are packaged more professionally than most any other Realtor in the marketplace. Additionally we also include live presentation to sellers when possible.
- Previewing and Market Knowledge: We preview properties to make sure we are only showing you homes that are worth your time and energy. This also enables us to better have our finger on the market in the area you’re looking for.
All of our due diligence results in our clients getting properties above the competition and in many cases getting deals below market because we know what it takes to get a deal done.
Jordan Bennett and his team know how to make technology work for you. A few examples of how our tech saavy team can help make the process easier include:
- Virtual meetings. The ease of meeting from your home throughout the buying process saves everyone time.
- No more fax! We use DocuSign so you can breeze through necessary procedures.
- Keeping you up to date, we utilize various online methods to make sure you are the first one to see new listings.
We offer value that goes far beyond your average realtor!
When you are moved in, we offer a FREE catered house warming party for you and up to 25 guests so that you can relax and celebrate your new home with friends and family. This is an opportunity to have a hassle free celebration in your new home with no set up, clean up or planning required. We will provide appetizers, dinner, dessert and non alcoholic drinks for you and your friends to celebrate your new home.
Jordan Bennett and Associates offers all clients a concierge service. With our large database of preferred product and service providers, we are always equipped to handle your every request. Need the name of a good plumber, landscaper or lender? We’ve got you covered. Having worked with numerous “flippers” and other investors, we are even happy to provide you with subcontractors that in some cases are able to save our clients large sums of money. Jordan Bennett and Associates will even schedule appointments for you, research pricing, seek quotes, or do anything else we can do to help. We provide this concierge service as an added benefit to working with us. Have a special request? Jordan Bennett and Associates will do everything possible to fulfill it. It is our goal to ensure that you have the smoothest and most successful transaction possible and our concierge service will take service and quality to a whole new level. This service can help minimize the impact on your personal life while going through the process of buying a home.
Jordan Bennett and Associates maintains consistent continuing education. As in any field, experience is critical. It is scary that a consumer could hire a freshly licensed agent to represent him or her on such a substantial transaction. Our large volume of transactions as span all types of sales, including foreclosures, short sales, probate sales, and of course, regular equity sales. Our extensive experience allows you to rest assured that you are in the best hands. Real state contracts can be an intimidating component of any transaction. You NEED a team that is both experienced and well educated to provide you with the proper interpretations and representation. It is essential to understand not only the content of each contract but also which contracts to use. Far too often, we see situations where “optional” documents are omitted even though they offer better protection and representation to the consumer.
Additionally, experienced agents representing a buyer may include more uncommon documents as a part of an offer to purchase your property and it is IMPERATIVE that your selling agent understands every form that you may be presented with so that you can make the most informed decisions. We take great pride in our superior negotiating and contract management skills. In a multiple offer market, we spend countless hours ensuring every piece of the puzzle is in place for every offer so that we can respond accordingly. We provide our clients with the best representation in the industry by proactively avoiding scenarios that could negatively affect the transaction on the backend. We will devote as much time as necessary to ensure you fully understand and are confident with what you are signing.
- This Month in Real Estate – February 2018February 13, 2018
- Orange County Housing Report February 13th, 2018February 13, 2018
- This Month in Real Estate – January 2018January 31, 2018
- Orange County Housing Report January 31st, 2018January 29, 2018
- Kids Around The World Service EventJanuary 17, 2018
- Orange County Housing Report January 17th, 2018January 17, 2018
- Orange County Housing Report January 2nd, 2018January 2, 2018
- Orange County Housing Report December 5th, 2017December 5, 2017
- What if my home appraisal price comes in lower than my offer price?December 4, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report November 21st, 2017November 21, 2017
- Are online mortgage calculators misleading?November 21, 2017
- This Month in Real Estate – November 2017November 7, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report November 7th, 2017November 7, 2017
- New Construction vs. Resale Homes – Real Estate FAQNovember 3, 2017
- Why am I not getting offers? – Real Estate FAQOctober 26, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report October 24th, 2017October 24, 2017
- Holiday Movie in the Park with SantaOctober 23, 2017
- Probate Court Confirmation SaleOctober 15, 2017
- Full Authority Versus Limited AuthorityOctober 15, 2017
- Probate Estate SalesOctober 15, 2017
- Importance Of A Property ProfileOctober 15, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report October 11th, 2017October 11, 2017
- Should I get a home inspection? – Real Estate FAQSeptember 26, 2017
- Orange County Housing Report September 26th, 2017September 26, 2017
- When is the best time to sell your home? – Real Estate FAQSeptember 14, 2017